居 乂義Yiyi Ju特任研究員
- Climate policy instruments
- Multi-model analysis of energy-related IAMs
- Industrial decarbonization
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019. Modeling the cost transmission mechanism of the emission trading scheme in China. Applied Energy, 236(June 2018), 172–182., DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.11.068.
- Ju Yiyi*, 2019. Revealing the bilateral dependencies and policy implication of food production of Japan and China: From the perspective of Food-Energy-Water nexus. Ecological Modelling, 391, 29–39. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.11.001.
- Wang Junbo, Ju Yiyi, Wang Minxi, Li Xin*, 2019. Scenario analysis of the recycled copper supply in China considering the recycling efficiency rate and waste import regulations. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 146(September 2018), 580–589. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2019.02.008.
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019, Revealing the impact of a projected emission trading scheme on the production technology upgrading in the cement industry in China: an LCA-RCOT model, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, in press.