居 乂義Yiyi Ju客員研究員
JU Yiyi is currently working as an assistant professor at Waseda Institute for Advanced Study (WIAS), Waseda University. She used to work in the Global Energy Policy and East Asia Research Unit of IFI during 2019-2021. After that, as a visiting researcher, she keeps participating/ contributing to the joint researches with IFI members. Her Ph.D. in International Development (environmental economics field) was obtained from Nagoya University in 2019. Her research interests include climate policy instruments, multi-model analysis of energy-related IAMs, and industrial decarbonization.
- Climate policy instruments
- Multi-model analysis of energy-related IAMs
- Industrial decarbonization
- Ju Yiyi*, Masahiro Sugiyama, Diego Silva Herran*, Wang Jiayang, Akimitsu Inoue. (2021). An open-source tool for visualization of climate mitigation scenarios: mipplot. Environmental Modelling & Software, 105001. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.105001
- Ju Yiyi*, Masahiro Sugiyama, Etsushi Kato, Yuhji Matsuo, Ken Oshiro, Diego Silva Herran, 2021. Industrial Decarbonization Under Japan’s National Mitigation Scenarios: A Multi-Model Analysis, Sustainability Science, 16, 411–427 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-021-00905-2
- Masahiro Sugiyama*, Shinichiro Fujimori, Kenichi Wada, Ken Oshiro, Etsushi Kato, Ryoichi Komiyama, Diego Silva Herran, Yuhji Matsuo, Hiroto Shiraki, Ju Yiyi, 2021. EMF 35 JMIP study for Japan’s long-term climate and energy policy: scenario designs and key findings, Sustainability Science 16, 355–374 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11625-021-00913-2
- Li Yang, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, Wang Junbo, Li Xing, Ju Yiyi*, Chen Chenyi, 2020. The Potential and Trend of End-Of-Life Passenger Vehicles Recycling in China. Sustainability, 2020, 12, 1455. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12041455
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019, Revealing the impact of a projected emission trading scheme on the production technology upgrading in the cement industry in China: an LCA-RCOT model, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 4(April), 100019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcrx.2019.100019
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019. Modeling the cost transmission mechanism of the emission trading scheme in China. Applied Energy, 236(June 2018), 172–182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.11.068.
- Ju Yiyi*, 2019. Revealing the bilateral dependencies and policy implication of food production of Japan and China: From the perspective of Food-Energy-Water nexus. Ecological Modelling, 391, 29–39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.11.001.
- Wang Junbo, Ju Yiyi, Wang Minxi, Li Xin*, 2019. Scenario analysis of the recycled copper supply in China considering the recycling efficiency rate and waste import regulations. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 146(September 2018), 580–589. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2019.02.008.
- Wang Junbo, Chen Liu, Chen Lu, Zhao Xiaohui, Wang Minxi, Ju Yiyi*, Li Xin*, 2019. City-Level Features of Energy Footprints and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Sichuan Province of China. Energies 2019, 12(10), 2025; https://doi.org/10.3390/en12102025.
- Ju Yiyi*, 2017. Tracking the PM2.5 inventories embodied in the trade among China, Japan and Korea. Journal of Economic Structures, 6(1), p.27. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40008-017-0089-4.
- 杉山昌広, 居乂義, 滕飛, Yong-Gun Kim, 蘇斌, 2020. アジアの脱炭素化のためのエネルギー・モデル連携に向けて, 環境経済・政策研究, 第13巻第2号, 85-88, https://doi.org/10.14927/reeps.13.2_85