居 乂義Yiyi Ju特任研究員
JU Yiyi works as a project researcher in the Global Energy Policy and East Asia Research Unit, Institute for Future Initiatives, The University of Tokyo. She obtained her Ph.D. in International Development (environmental economics field) from Nagoya University in 2019. Her research interests include climate policy instruments, multi-model analysis of energy-related IAMs, and industrial decarbonization.
- Climate policy instruments
- Multi-model analysis of energy-related IAMs
- Industrial decarbonization
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019, Revealing the impact of a projected emission trading scheme on the production technology upgrading in the cement industry in China: an LCA-RCOT model, Resources, Conservation and Recycling: X, 4(April), 100019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rcrx.2019.100019.
- Ju Yiyi*, Fujikawa Kiyoshi, 2019. Modeling the cost transmission mechanism of the emission trading scheme in China. Applied Energy, 236(June 2018), 172–182. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.11.068.
- Ju Yiyi*, 2019. Revealing the bilateral dependencies and policy implication of food production of Japan and China: From the perspective of Food-Energy-Water nexus. Ecological Modelling, 391, 29–39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2018.11.001.
- Wang Junbo, Ju Yiyi, Wang Minxi, Li Xin*, 2019. Scenario analysis of the recycled copper supply in China considering the recycling efficiency rate and waste import regulations. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 146(September 2018), 580–589. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2019.02.008.