- Hiroko Costantini.(2022). “Understanding the Impact of Care Literacy on Preventive Care: Evidence from Family Carers in Japan.” Journal of Ageing and Longevity 2022, 2(2), 130-139;
- Weida Lyu, Tomoki Tanaka, Bo-Kyung Son, Yasuyo Yoshizawa, Masahiro Akishita, Katsuya Iijima.(2022). “Associations of Nutrition-Related, Physical, and Social Factors and Their Combinations with Sarcopenia in Community-Dwelling Older Adults: Kashiwa Cohort Study.” Nutrients 2022, 14, 3544.
- Weida Lyu, Tomoki Tanaka, Bo-Kyung Son, Masahiro Akishita, Katsuya Iijima.(2022). “Associations of multi-faceted factors and their combinations with frailty in Japanese community-dwelling older adults: Kashiwa cohort study.” Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 2022 Sep-Oct;102:104734.
Epub 2022 May 13.
- Kasajima M, Eggleston K, Kusaka S, Matsui H, Tanaka T, Son BK, Iijima K, Goda K, Kitsuregawa M, Bhattacharya J, Hashimoto H.(2022). “Projecting prevalence of frailty and dementia and the economic cost of care in Japan from 2016 to 2043: a microsimulation modelling study.” Lancet Public Health. 2022 May;7(5):e458-e468. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S2468-2667(22)00044-5https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpub/article/PIIS2468-2667(22)00044-5/fulltext
- Iijima K, Arai H, Akishita M, Endo T, Ogasawara K, Kashihara N, Hayashi YK, Yumura W, Yokode M, Ouchi Y. (2021). “Toward the development of a vibrant, super-aged society: The future of medicine and society in Japan.” Geriatr Gerontol Int. 2021;21:601-613. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/ggi.14201https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ggi.14201
- Son BK, Akishita M, Yamanaka T, Toyoshima K, Tanaka T, Suthutvoravut U, Iijima K. (2021). “Association between inflammatory potential of the diet and sarcopenia/its components in community- dwelling older Japanese men.” Arch Gerontol Geriatr 2021;97:104481. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2021.104481https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167494321001448?via%3Dihub
- Tanaka T, Hirano H, Ohara Y, Nishimoto M, Iijima K. (2021). “Oral Frailty Index-8 in the risk assessment of new-onset oral frailty and functional disability among community-dwelling older adults.” Arch Geront Geriatr 2021;94:104340. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2021.104340https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0167494321000030?via%3Dihub
- Son BK, Imoto T, Inoue T, Nishimura T, Tanaka T, Iijima K. “Social detachment influenced muscle mass and strength during the COVID-19 pandemic in Japanese community-dwelling older women.” J Frailty Aging (in press).
- Tanaka T, Son BK, Iijima K. “Poor health behaviors among housebound Japanese community-dwelling older adults due to prolonged self-restraint during the first COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey.” J Frailty Aging (in press).
- Shirobe M, Watanabe Y, Tanaka T, Hirano H, Kikutani T, Nakajo K, Sato T, Furuya J, Minakuchi S, Iijima K. (2021). “Effect of an Oral Frailty Measures Program on Community-Dwelling Elderly People: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial.” Gerontology 2021.7.9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1159/000516968https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/516968